Not a happy week of links, unfortunately.
- [trigger warning] Renee at Womanist Musings: Today I Remember The Women of École Polytechnique
- [trigger warning] Autism and injustice – Stephen Neary
- The Hathor Legacy: See, this is why gender essentialism is essentially sexist
- s.e. smith: Unmasking the Foreclosure Crisis
- [trigger warning for both] Melissa McEwan at Shakesville: The Apologist's Trap and "My liberation as a man is tied to your liberation as a woman."
- [trigger warning] Mindy at Hoyden About Town: You won’t be surprised to hear…
- urocyon: Disability and UK fuel poverty
Some more links follow - all potentially triggering - about the recent news that a founder of Wikileaks is facing potential extradition over charges of rape and other sexual violence. Also, many of them do not have comment moderation policies that disallow rape apologism.
- Kate Harding at Salon: The rush to smear Assange's rape accuser
- Modus Dopens: People who do good work can still be bastards
- Jill at Feministe: Naomi Wolf: Assange captured by the “dating police”
- Amelia Gentleman at The Guardian: Julian Assange rape allegations: treatment of women 'unfair and absurd'
- Laurie Penny at New Statesman: Tell me what a rapist looks like