- [trigger warning] Sarah, the bringer of tea: Your Life is not Your Own
- In a strange land: Apropos of agency
- Too much to say for myself: Forsaken
- Yoku Shaw-Taylor at Racism Review: Degrees of Freedom: Prejudice and Bigotry as Temporal Levels of Social Distance
- Anna at FWD: Accessibility is Not An Individual Problem
- Lisa Factora-Borchers at Flip Flopping Joy: Truthout About Kyriarchy: An Open Letter to “Feminist” Writers, Bloggers, and Journalists
And in some good news, Phil Woolas has been found to have committed electoral malpractice and been disqualified (subject to a possible appeal) from serving as an MP. The full judgement is comprehensively damning, and has copies at the end of the publicity complained about; sadly many other serving MPs who also used racism in their election campaigns remain in office. In full knowledge that this court case was proceeding, Ed Miliband MP appointed Woolas to Shadow Immigration Minister, which does not at all convince me that Labour are ready to learn from their mistakes.