- [trigger warning] Sarah Ditum at Paperhouse Project Prevention and the price of eggs
- s.e. smith at FWD: You Can't Legislate Ableism Away
- Sparky at Womanist Musings: In honour of Anger
- Big Fat Blog: Obesity ills 'are a myth'
- [trigger warning] Jolene Tan at The F-Word: First, do no harm and Melissa at Shakesville: Discussion Thread: Cornell University and FGC
In good news related to previous posts:
- Kiana Firouz has finally been given leave to remain
- Parliament had a constructive cross-party debate on voter disenfranchisement, which is a positive sign for them reforming the problems there were last election.
...and that's it for this week. I've been too busy to read as much as usual. Please make your own suggestions for reading in comments.