Another set of links.
- An excellent introduction to the concept of kyriarchy
- On language, again - about ableist language and the general principles and arguments around it.
- non-gendered and from there, a petition to the government to try to get them to acknowledge that not everyone identifies with the gender binary.
- [trigger warning] How to write a complaint and how not to respond
- A discussion of feminism and intersectionality
- [trigger warning] No justice for Bill Sparkman. What is going on here?
- When allies fail, part 2
- Not enough has been done about institutional racism in the police, as black people are still massively more likely to be stopped and searched. And the government wants to make it easier to stop and search people.
- White as default, with no attempt at subtlety